What skills do you have in choosing a baby swimming pool?
Nowadays, many parents buy a baby swimming pool for their babies when they are babies, because the benefits of baby swimming pool have basically been popularized. But many parents do not know how to use baby swimming equipment at all. The baby swimming pool below will be popularized for everyone.
Baby swimming pool usage and precautions
1. Be sure to wash the newly purchased baby swimming pool with clean water and dry it in a cool place.
2. When using the baby swimming pool, first add cold water, then add hot water, which is relatively safe.
3. When putting the baby in the baby swimming pool, it's better to put the baby's feet in first to try to react, if there is no discomfort, then slowly put the baby in.
4. After putting the baby in the baby swimming pool, we must take care of the whole process and not leave, so as to ensure the safety of the baby.
5. Because the temperature difference between North and South in winter is very large, if you choose inflatable swimming pool, you must not inflate immediately, you must wait for the material to be inflated slightly after Microsoft, in order to avoid damage;
6. The inflatable swimming pool must be filled for eight hours before it can be used, because a cushioning process is needed at the stretching band and seam.
7. Any inflatable swimming pool is a natural leak phenomenon, which is normal, as long as attention is paid to timely air supply;
8. When laying a baby swimming pool, it is necessary to ensure that the ground is flat and free from excessive friction and sharp objects.
9. Use soapy water to clean baby swimming pool as much as possible. Never use chemicals.
10. For inflatable swimming pools, always remember to neglect water storage for a long time, because it may cause tension fatigue, leading to overturning;
11. Check regularly whether the baby swimming pool is damaged or not, because if the damaged inflatable swimming pool is used in the process, it will easily cause the baby to lose balance, which will lead to parents not timely protection and be injured.
12. Choose a slightly older swimming pool for babies of different ages, because only in this way can babies feel a certain sense of security, because too crowded babies will feel uncomfortable and uneasy;
13. Inflatable swimming pools should be aired in sunny and ventilated places after a period of use.
14. In the process of using, parents should always pay attention to the change of water temperature. Generally, the water temperature is set to 35 to 38 degrees. Too high or too low will make the baby feel uncomfortable.